The PA Chamber’s full-color quarterly magazine provides readers with insightful articles and regular features, including business profiles, member news, legislative and regulatory updates, and practical advice for business. Circulation: 15,000. Current and archival issues are available here.
2019/20 Editorial Calendar and Closing Dates
|Issue||Editorial Focus||Ads Due||Mails|
|Fall 2019||Business in the Digital Age||9/9/19||10/21/19|
|Winter 2019/20||Working Together (Legislative Achievements in 2019, Looking Toward 2020)||12/2/19||1/20/20|
|Spring 2020||Annual Environmental and Energy Issue||2/17/20||4/6/20|
|Summer 2020||Celebrating PA’s Entrepreneurial Spirit||6/1/20||7/20/20|
|Fall 2020||The Women and Minority-Owned Business Impact||8/31/20||10/19/20|
Adds are full color.
|Inside Front Cover||25%|
|Inside Back Cover||20%|
Recipients of PA Chamber publications: Presidents/CEOs and other executives at PA Chamber member companies.
Advertising Specifications and File Formats
- All advertising to be submitted as high resolution (300 dpi) electronic art in PDF, tiff, eps or jpeg format via email or on disk.
- MAC or PC platform accepted
- CMYK or black and white for Catalyst
- All ads must fit exactly to the ad space dimensions. Full page bleed ads must bleed 1/4” beyond trim size on all sides. Live area is 1/4” from trim on all sides.
- For all electronic art submission questions contact email@example.com. In the “Subject” portion of the email, type “Catalyst Advertising Question.”
The PA Chamber must approve media before submission. The PA Chamber is not responsible for additional charges on electronic files that are incorrectly assembled. Art submitted on disk will run “as is.” There will be no Matchprint proof provided to client for approval and no color correction on scans or any other areas of artwork. The PA Chamber is not responsible for errors in supplied electronic artwork and copy.