Grow your business and help shape Pennsylvania’s economic future with the exclusive access and influence of a PA Chamber Investor membership.
PA Chamber Investor Membership is at an all-time high. Whether it’s post-pandemic optimism, the excitement of last session’s monumental PA Chamber-led tax reform wins, or the desire to notch additional bipartisan wins, there’s no better time to join the PA Chamber’s exclusive group of businesses working together to make Pennsylvania a better place for business.
Investor Membership gets you exclusive benefits and access to the state’s foremost decision makers, and gives you a seat at the table in shaping the PA Chamber’s advocacy agenda.
You could feel it during the PA Chamber’s Annual Investor Reception at the Governor’s Residence in Harrisburg in June 2023, when PA Chamber Investor Members gathered to meet and hear from Lt. Gov. Austin Davis, Gov. Shapiro’s cabinet, and legislative leaders, and network among other policy-savvy business leaders and PA Chamber staff. While the Investor Reception is always a highly anticipated soiree, this year’s event had a record attendance. And it’s an event we want YOU to join us at next year.
Created in 2003, our Investor Member program is our highest level of membership – reserved for business leaders who want to drive our pro-business policy agenda, make Pennsylvania more competitive, and lead a productive dialogue between job creators and lawmakers.
- An invitation to the Government Affairs Roundtable, a regularly occurring meeting where key policymakers and the PA Chamber’s Government Affairs team share insights and answer questions about issues facing the business community, discuss legislation, shape policy, and hear from high-profile guest speakers.
- Access to policymakers with help from the PA Chamber’s Member Executives and Government Affairs teams.
- Regular communication with a PA Chamber Member Executive, who will make sure the Pennsylvania Chamber is meeting your membership needs.
- Exclusive invites to several annual networking events, including the popular June Investor Member Reception at the Governor’s Residence, which typically welcomes the governor, administration officials, and legislative leaders as special guests.
- Breaking news and legislative updates, including a special look ahead at House and Senate activity on session weeks with the “Investor Insider” newsletter.
- Special opportunities to highlight your company to our statewide membership list through our Investor Spotlight profile, All Business podcast, and additional communications.
To learn more about the benefits of Investor membership, please contact Bill Miller, 800.225.7224 ext. 5415 | Email
SCROLLING MARQUEE – INVESTOR LOGOS
BOTTOM BANNER INVESTOR EVENT PHOTOS