The Policy Roundtable brings together senior executives and public officials for in-depth discussions of public policy challenges and works to craft public policies that are in the best interests of the state’s broad-based business community.
The Benefits of Membership in the Policy Roundtable
A unique and exclusive membership for presidents (or the senior Pennsylvania executive in a firm headquartered out-of-state), CEOs, COOs, CFOs and corporate chairpersons, the Policy Roundtable is a forum in which corporate officers meet on a peer-to-peer basis to formulate public policy proposals on the most pressing issues of competitiveness for the state’s broad-based business community.
The Policy Roundtable provides senior executives the opportunity to:
- Develop the Pennsylvania Chamber’s long-term public policy strategy by participating in in-depth policy evaluations
- Engage with other Policy Roundtable members in exclusive forums throughout the state with leading national industry experts, business groups and think tanks.
- Interact extensively with the state’s public officials and senior policymakers, policy experts, media and other stakeholders
- Guide the Pennsylvania Chamber’s advocacy and policy education efforts
- Participate in select meetings with federal and state lawmakers
- Receive insightful legislative and political updates from Pennsylvania Chamber President and CEO Gene Barr and Vice President of Government Affairs Sam Denisco.