U.S. Chamber of Commerce Federation Program
The Pennsylvania Chamber has partnered with the U.S. Chamber of Commerce to provide our small business members with even more valuable programs and services. Through the U.S. Chamber’s Federation Partnership, small business members in good standing with the Pennsylvania Chamber now receive benefits of U.S. Chamber membership – at no additional cost.
By joining the Federation Partnership, your business is helping to build the nation’s largest grassroots advocacy network. The PA Chamber will continue to focus on statewide issues and programs. The U.S. Chamber will alert and mobilize our members on pressing national issues ranging from taxes to technology to transportation. By representing this ever-growing coalition of small businesses, the U.S. Chamber is able to present a strong, unified voice for business in Washington, D.C.
You get access to a number of U.S. Chamber Resources including:
- FreeEnterprise.com: Offers thought leader opinions, newsmaker profiles, and in-depth analysis.
- Above the Fold: Your window on policy - analysis about the intersection of government and business.
- Daily News: A line-up of the day's most important business headlines delivered to your inbox.
- Business Toolkits: Hundreds of pages of how-to information on topics ranging from healthcare to taxes.
- Complimentary Rocket Lawyer Membership: Access up to 500 customizable legal documents.
- U.S. Chamber Web Stickers: Add a U.S. Chamber web sticker to your website.
- Community: Connect with the U.S. Chamber's 300,000 members, 96% of whom are small businesses.