Every election is important. This is especially true for judicial races, as the people we elect will make decisions that have a direct and lasting impact on the private sector. This year, ChamberPAC – the political arm of the PA Chamber – has endorsed four candidates in statewide appellate races who we believe showcase the integrity, impartial application of the law and understanding of the issues facing the business community that will make them excellent additions to the bench.
Our endorsed judicial candidates include:
- Judge Kevin Brobson for Pennsylvania Supreme Court
- Megan Sullivan for Superior Court
- Judge Drew Crompton for Commonwealth Court
- Stacy Wallace for Commonwealth Court
ChamberPAC is encouraging our members to Get Out the Vote on Tuesday, November 2 and to encourage the people in their communities to do the same. To find your polling place, visit the Department of State website.
As Election Day approaches, take note of the following upcoming important dates:
- The last day to apply for a mail-in or civilian absentee ballot is Tuesday, October 26. You can apply online here.
- The last day that county Boards of Elections can receive voted mail-in or civilian absentee ballots (which must be received before polls close at 8 p.m.) is on Election Day – Tuesday, November 2. You can find out more about mail-in voting here.
Thank you in advance for taking part in our democratic process!