On rare occasions, the PA Chamber may need to cancel an event. In this circumstance, the PA Chamber does not accept responsibility for air fare, hotel, or other costs incurred by registrants. If you have questions about an event, please call toll-free 877.866.8965 or 800.225.7224.
Annual Chamber Dinner
There are no refunds for the Annual Chamber Dinner. For more information contact Jennifer O’Donnell, email@example.com or 717-720-5557.
Golf Outing and Clay Shoot
Cancellations made up to four weeks prior to the event will be given a full refund. Cancellations made between 2-4 weeks prior to the event will receive a 50% refund. No refunds will be given for cancellations received within two weeks of the event. To cancel your foursome or individual golf registration, notify the PA Chamber. Substitutions are welcome. For more information on the Business Golf Outing, contact Jennifer O’Donnell, firstname.lastname@example.org or 717-720-5557.
Cancellations made within two weeks of the event will be refunded the registration price less $75. Substitutions are always welcome. For information on conferences, contact Gretchen McDonel at email@example.com or 717-720-5457.
Cancellation of a contract for space by the exhibitor will result in the loss of all monies paid to date. The PA Chamber may re-rent the cancelled space without further obligation to the cancelling exhibitor. If the exhibit space is re-rented, the PA Chamber will provide a full refund to the original exhibitor. For information on exhibitors contact Jennifer O’Donnell, firstname.lastname@example.org or 717-720-5557.
Sponsorships are non-refundable. For information on sponsorships contact Jennifer O’Donnell, email@example.com or 717-720-5557.
CONTINUING EDUCATION CREDIT ORGANIZATIONS
The following organizations have approved credits for various conferences, roundtables and webinars:
- Continuing Legal Education Board for Attorneys
- Pennsylvania State Board of Accountancy for Accountants
- The Human Resource Certification Institute (HRCI) for HR Professionals
- SHRM for HR Professionals
- PA State Board of Professional Engineers, Professional Geologists and Land Surveyors for PDH credits
- The American Board of Industrial Hygiene for Industrial Hygienists
- (ISC)2for IT Professionals
- The Board of Certified Safety Professionals for COC points
- The Institute of Hazardous Materials Management (IHMM) for Environmental Professionals holding the CHMM certification
Each organization requires its own paperwork which can be found at the registration desk on the morning of the event. For webinars, the continuing education credit documents will be emailed to participants upon request.