The PA Chamber is fortunate to count thousands of dynamic, brilliant female leaders among our membership. Where else but at the upcoming Women in Business Conference are you be able to network, engage with and learn leadership lessons from so many of them in one place?
Join us on Thursday, March 23 at the Penn Harris Hotel in Camp Hill, PA where women who have made a mark in their communities and businesses – and experienced their own professional success – will lead conversations that will help you harness your individual strengths and achieve greatness on your own career path.
Among the incredible PA Chamber member women whom we’re excited to feature at this day-long event include:
- Keynote Speaker, Penn State President Neeli Bendapudi, the university’s first female president;
- Leadership lessons from the following corporate executives: Highmark, Inc. Vice President of Community Affairs, Kathleen McKenzie; WellSpan Health President and CEO, Roxanna Gapstur; Rock Lititz President and CEO, Andrea Shirk; moderated by The GIANT Company’s Head of Diversity, Equity & Inclusion, Aaysha Noor;
- Conversations on Women in the Workplace with the following Cultural and Community Leaders: Sheetz Executive Vice President of People and Culture, Stephanie Doliveira; The GIANT Company’s Community Impact Manager, Jessica Printy Groves; PricewaterhouseCooopers Experience Leader, Kim Tombasco;
- A discussion on “The Superwoman Syndrome” with Western Governors University Associate Dean and Director, Joseline Castaños;
- A powerful conversation on how to create impact and influence through your personal brand with Duquesne Light Company Communications and Brand Director, Hollie Geitner.
This day of empowerment will help you learn more about your personal strengths and give you the tools to maximize those talents for your professional benefit! PA Chamber women are among the best leaders in the country – and we hope you’ll join us for this incredible day of learning from them. Register today!