The PA Chamber recognizes that its members desire differing levels of involvement. The Investor program, the highest level of membership, was created in 2003 for companies that are uniquely dedicated to shaping public policy that helps to attract future investment, grow jobs, and increases their competitive advantage and that of Pennsylvania's entire business community. Here we provide a glimpse of the many benefits of Investor membership and information on how your company can join this select group of individuals and companies.
The opportunities afforded by the PA Chamber’s Investor program enable members to help develop the Pennsylvania Chamber’s legislative agenda and foster a productive dialogue between job creators and lawmakers.
- Are invited to sit on the Government Affairs Roundtable, where legislative leaders share key insights into current issue debates; legislation is discussed, feedback is solicited, and policy is shaped
- Gain help from the PA Chamber’s Member Executives and Government Affairs team in facilitating key meetings between Investor members and policymakers
- Participate in an annual personal meeting with a PA Chamber Member Executive, who will discuss your membership at length to make sure the Pennsylvania Chamber is meeting your needs
- Are the exclusive invitees to several annual networking events, including the popular June reception at the Governor’s Residence, which typically welcomes the governor and administration officials as special guests
- Receive exclusive news and legislative updates, including the House and Senate voting calendar during legislative session weeks and the Two Minute Warning video overview of the week ahead in the General Assembly; PA Chamber press releases and media coverage reports; and a special quarterly newsletter.