The PA Chamber’s highest level of membership, our Investor program was created in 2003 for companies that are uniquely dedicated to shaping public policy that helps to attract future investment, grow jobs, and increases the private sector’s competitive advantage. Here we provide a glimpse of the many benefits of Investor membership and information on how your company can join this select group of individuals and companies.
The PA Chamber’s Investor program enable members to help develop the Pennsylvania Chamber’s legislative agenda, provide for unique networking opportunities and foster a productive dialogue between job creators and lawmakers.
- Are invited to sit on the Government Affairs Roundtable, a regularly occurring meeting where legislative leaders are invited to share key insights on issues facing the business community, legislation is discussed, feedback is solicited, and policy is shaped
- Gain access to policymakers with help from the PA Chamber’s Member Executives and Government Affairs team
- Participate in an annual personal meeting with a PA Chamber Member Executive, who will make sure the Pennsylvania Chamber is meeting your membership needs
- Are the exclusive invitees to several annual networking events, including the popular June reception at the Governor’s Residence, which typically welcomes the governor and administration officials as special guests
- Receive exclusive news and legislative updates, including a special look ahead at House and Senate activity on session weeks with the “Investor Insider” newsletter.
To learn more about the benefits of Investor membership, please contact Mary Oliveira, 717.720.5568 | Email