Home | Economic Forecast & Business Leadership Summit Attendee Resources
Economic Forecast & Business Leadership Summit Attendee Resources
February 9, 2022 | 8:00 AM TO 12:00 PM
The past two years have changed the workforce forever, and Human Resource professionals have been at the forefront in implementing those changes while navigating numerous unknowns about the future of work. Leading HR issues, frequent questions and projections about the new workplace will all be covered at the PA Chamber’s information-packed Spring HR Conference.
Join us virtually where leading HR and insurance experts will host timely and important discussions on the following topics:.
- Latest HR trends and what the future may hold for HR – including the possibility of decentralized HR departments; HR professionals becoming “championship coaches” to meet employee needs in various settings; supporting employees in hybrid work settings; and more;.
- Considerations for restructuring employee benefits packages with an eye toward Wellness and Employee Assistance Programs, as well as the need for mental health, substance abuse and drug testing programs and services;
- Methods for re-imagining your company’s employee benefits programs to enhance your company’s work-life balance;
- The importance of having good managers, and tips for retaining them;
- Updates on the latest HR-related laws and regulations at the state and federal level, and more!